This beautifully updated four bedroom single family home located in the tranquil Westfield neighborhood in Katy, minutes from the Grand Parkway has all of the desired features first time home buyers are looking for at an affordable price. The current owner purchased the property which was previously used as a rental and spent months renovating and upgrading.
Here are Reasons to Love 3818 Regents Crest:
1. Updates Galore! The kitchen features a modern backsplash with coordinating black and white granite countertops that compliment paneled cabinetry.
2. New Flooring! The entry way features neutral gray toned tile and wood floors that favor freshly painted neutral walls. The upstairs hosts three spare bedrooms and a game room with new neutral toned carpet.
3. New Home Feel! In addition to the new flooring and paint throughout the home; the vanities in the bathrooms are NEW along with new fixtures throughout the home AND best of all NEW ROOF!
4. Move in Ready! No need to delay your move in to complete repairs and remodel. This house is ready to become your home!
5. Peace of Mind! Most importantly the home did not flood during Hurricane Harvey!